Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"I Want...." Wednesday #26

Visit THIS PAGE to learn how to play.

Recently at the 81st Oscars the movie Slumdog Millionaire won for best adapted screenplay. Personally I was a little Miffed because The Secret Life of Bees (adapted from the book of the same name by Sue Monk Kidd) didn't even get a nomination.


This weeks question is:

What book do you want to see made into a movie?


What else do you want this week? Feel free to share it all.

My Answer

I've not read too many newer books lately. Of what I have read recently I want to see "Water for Elephants" made into a movie. And I think I want to see "Still Life with Elephant" made into a movie also. I could go see and elephant double feature. -grin-

3 comments:

libérez la fille vive said...

This was not easy for me, bc I don't like to read. But I have heard The Shack is good and have it to read later. Maybe that one, so I wouldn't have to read it. lol

But I'm up.

Anonymous said...

You can see our choices at http://word-whores.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-want-wednesday.html

ReadWriteSnap said...

Hello! finished with mine! thanks!

 
design by suckmylolly.com