Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I Want...." Wednesday #39

Visit THIS PAGE to learn how to play.

Happy Wednesday!

Apparently, I want breakfast food. I came to this conclusion after our last grocery shopping trip when I came home with cereal, bagels, sausages and frozen waffles. I also want, badly, a bacon egg and cheese biscust and hashbrown from ANY fast food joit.

This weeks question is:

What do you want to eat?

What do you want this week? Share it all.

---

People have shown interest in a Mr. Linky for this meme.

Please only sign the linky if you participate, and link directly to your I Want Wednesday post.

You are still welcome to leave comments.

1 comments:

kahlanne said...

I am not a big breakfast eater but I if I had to choose, bagels with strawberry cream cheese sounds great.

 
design by suckmylolly.com