Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"I Want...." Wednesday #50

Visit THIS PAGE to learn how to play.

Happy Wednesday!

This morning I got up and was reading about a boy who found a pink grasshopper. Earlier this week I was reading about a new species of rat, a Giant Wooly Rat, that had been discovered. Then I read that a lady in China found a Snake with a foot! So many interesting discoveries! I WANT to discover some odd creature too!

This weeks question is:

What do you want to discover?

What do you want this week? Share it all.

3 comments:

Athena Marie said...

Hooray. This is my first I Want Wednesday. :-)

Unknown said...

A cure for cancer. That's what I want to discover or anyone else for that matter. Beautiful site...

Mom said...

Oh dear lord - I may never sleep again. I would NOT want to find that thing in my bedroom at night (with or without the foot...)

 
design by suckmylolly.com