Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I Want...." Wednesday #41

Visit THIS PAGE to learn how to play.

Happy Wednesday!

Would you beleive that its only July, and in the store I work at our Halloween stuff has already started coming in. Ghost and ghouls and small yellow pumpkins. And, a couple of weeks ago I realized I don't like my job anymore, not even a little bit. Today I want a new job. I really want a job where I can work from home and not have to deal with so many people.

This weeks question is:

What job do you want?

What do you want this week? Share it all.

---

People have shown interest in a Mr. Linky for this meme.

Please only sign the linky if you participate, and link directly to your I Want Wednesday post.

You are still welcome to leave comments.

---

3 comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

played HERE! :)

Suzanne said...

I played too and it's HERE!

Rhonda said...

I want a new job, check it out at http://www.gregg-n-rhonda.com

 
design by suckmylolly.com