Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"I Want...." Wednesday #43

Visit THIS PAGE to learn how to play.

Happy Wednesday!

For the past couple of weeks my husband has been on the computer a lot. It started when our tv broke. I don't usually have to share it with him too much, and it drives me crazy when I can't get online. Since he's been on so much I want a second computer now.

This weeks question is:

What do you want to NOT have to share with other people.

What do you want this week? Share it all.

---

People have shown interest in a Mr. Linky for this meme.

Please only sign the linky if you participate, and link directly to your I Want Wednesday post.

You are still welcome to leave comments.

--


5 comments:

Carielle said...

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for the great question!

Kerslyn said...

great question! my post is up. :-) Happy Wednesday!

maggie said...

quite tricky, mine's up.

Have a great wednesday!

Julianne said...

Happy Wednesday ;)

Jenie said...

I'm checking this meme...it seems not updated..is this still OK?

 
design by suckmylolly.com