Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"I Want...." Wednesday #44

Visit THIS PAGE to learn how to play.

Happy Wednesday!

We're taking the carpet out of the house and are almost done with it. Hubby is working on the babies room as we speak. I want to get the furniture for the room before the end of this month, get some curtains made, and have the nursery looking more like a nursery than a junk room.

This weeks question is:

What do you want to accomplish this month?

What do you want this week? Share it all.


9 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh...I remember the fun of getting the baby's room ready ;)

rache said...

our to do list is almost the same :)

annie said...

Getting a baby's room ready is the most fun there is. All the excitement.
My list is pretty boring sad to say!

Julianne said...

I just wrote one thing to accomplish.

Carielle said...

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for the meme! I hope you have a lot of fun getting the nursery ready...we sure did!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Hi...I started this week! LOVE the idea. :)

nyegik said...

is my first time to visitign here, wow ur blog is so very very nice...and ur articles to, i'm glad to be here and i think maybe i found something to learn in here....thanks my friends

OzBurger said...

I want...

To get people to come to my blog about blogging!

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, I wanted to leave you a comment because I've found your posts really interesting - sometimes they are topics I know little about and we can all learn something new everyday !

Your pictures are simply amazing. So thank you for taking the time to share them and your lovely writing. Best wishes

 
design by suckmylolly.com